A - Author - my dream job
B - Blogging - one of the most stressful but amazing things that I've ever done
C - Christmas - my most favourite time of the year!
D - DiCaprio - the greatest love of my life, Leonardo DiCaprio
E - English - what most of my life is taken up with, I do both Literature and Language as A Levels
F - Fashion - how do people look fashionable on the daily, I'm sat in a baggy shirt and leggings
G - Gaga - I'm a Little Monster and proud, Gaga is literally such a big inspiration of mine
H - Hamilton - just pure genius, I love it! Along with all other musicals, I'm a musicals junkie!
I - Ireland - one of my favourite places on earth
J - Jace - of the Herondale variety. I'm a massive Mortal Instruments fan, I love those books so much!
K - Katie - one of my best friends in the whole entire world
L - Luhrmann - Of the Baz variety, I think his directing skills are works of pure brilliance and beauty
M - McDreamy - Yep, Patrick Dempsey. Grey's Anatomy is one of my favourite shows EVER!
N - Needles - I hate them, genuinely I have a panic attack whenever I see one - I have trypanophobia
O - O.J. - one of my favourite shows last year, The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story
P - Penguins - I'm so frickin' obsessed with them, they're just so cute!
Q - Queen - I have to many Queens to name, I could make a separate blog post about them
R - Reading - a great passion in my life, if I could read all day I would
S - Sixth Form - the biggest bane of my life currently
T - Travel - something I love and want to do so much more of
U - University - something that I've started looking at, and I'm slightly terrified
V - Venice - I'd love to take my mum here one day
W - Wales - where I was born, Cardiff to be exact
X - Xenophobia - I mean why is this even a thing? Can't equality just be a thing?
Y - Yourself - what I'm all about in 2017 and will hopefully carry into years to come
Z - Zen - something I would love to be all the time
So there it is, THE A TO Z OF ME, do you guys feel as if you know me slightly better now? The alphabet doesn't make it easy to create a list of facts about yourself, I mean X, Y and Z, who can even come up with facts for those? I did though, kind of. I want to know all about you now. If you've done a blog post like this level the link in a comment and if not I challenge you to do this, it's not as easy as it seems. Thank you to Steph again for giving me the idea to write this blog post. Hope you enjoyed!
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment